How do you pack an earring for a gift?
Try one of these creative gift wrap options:
- A map of your favorite place: Use a paper map of a special place as the wrapping paper.
- Fabric: Instead of thin paper, use fabric to wrap the gift box.
- Take-out box: Craft and gift stores sell take-out style boxes designed for gift giving.
How do you wrap an earring in a box?
How to Wrap a Jewelry Box Better than Tiffany’s
- To begin, find the longest side of your box.
- Take about a length and a half of ribbon (about 10 inches, depending on the size of your box) and drape it over the top of the box.
- Wrap the long end of the ribbon around the box, placing the longer end atop the shorter length.
How do you pack DIY earrings?
If you’re looking for a way to package dainty necklaces or earrings, display cards work really well. These are pieces of card with holes and slits cut out that will hold the jewelry in place. You can then slip the card into a box or gift bag.
Should you wrap a ring box?
Keep Your Ring Safe With so many presents under the tree, it’s important to place your box in a place that won’t lead to accidental damage. It’s also helpful to put plenty of tissue paper and protective layers in the present so you don’t risk damaging the diamond.
How do you package tassel earrings?
Cut a 9-inch length of embroidery floss per earring. Fold-down the sides of the embroidery thread bundles and wrap the 9-inch strand, towards the jump ring, and tie into a knot. Continue to wrap the tails of that thread around several more times and tie off in a double knot and trim any excess tails.
How do you pack stud earrings for shipping?
Wrap the items in some cotton or tissue paper, and slide them into a clear poly bag. This will keep them contained and stationary during the trip. Once everything is ready to go, tape the clear bags closed (or use reclosable poly bags) to secure the jewelry inside.