How do you make an origami gift box?
Origami Gift Box
- Step 1: Materials Required.
- Start with a square piece of the paper, white side up.
- Fold the four corners of the paper towards the center.
- Fold the top and the bottom of the square into the center and open out again to create these creases.
- Open the top and bottom triangle flaps.
How do u make an origami heart?
Origami Heart How-To
- Place a 6″ x 6″ square of origami paper colored-side down.
- Fold top point of paper to meet center crease.
- Fold bottom point up to meet top fold.
- Fold right side up diagonally to align with center.
- Repeat on left side to meet center crease.
- Flip over folded paper; fold side and top points in 1/2″.
How do you make an origami bow?
How to make Origami Paper Bows/Ribbon.
- Start with your paper pattern side down.
- Fold in half again and crease.
- Open your paper out and flip it over.
- Open it out, turn it 90 degrees and fold in half again diagonally.
- Open back out.
- Collapse your paper along the folded lines pattern side in.
How do you make handmade gifts?
47 Easy Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Decoupage Soap.
- Picture Frame Message Board.
- Wooden Slab Key Holder.
- Scalloped Cork Board.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Bath Bombs.
- Mini Frame Magnets.
- Tile Coasters.
- Hand Painted Holiday Mugs.
How do you make paper stronger?
All you need to do is brush a thin layer of Mod Podge on your paper and let it dry. Flip over your paper and repeat the process. Mod Podge does take longer to dry than any other method.
What are the materials needed for explosion box?
To make an exploding box you’ll need a few basic things:
- Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid)
- Complimentary scrapbook paper.
- A glue stick.
- Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)