- 1 How do you make homemade birthday presents?
- 2 How can I reuse small cardboard boxes?
- 3 How do you use small cardboard boxes?
- 4 How do you make handmade gifts?
- 5 What are the materials needed for explosion box?
- 6 What size photos do you need for an explosion box?
- 7 How do you make an explosion birthday box?
How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.
How can I reuse small cardboard boxes?
Here’s a way to use a cardboard box to organize all of those plastic bags from the grocery store. Straighten them out and stack them into an organized pile. Then place the pile in a small cardboard box. Cut a hole in the box so you can pull out one bag at a time as you need it.
How do you use small cardboard boxes?
17 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- Re-Gifting. 1/18. A handwritten thank-you card will never go unappreciated.
- Dinner Circles. 2/18.
- Contain Your Excitement. 3/18.
- Child’s Play. 4/18.
- Stylish Storage. 5/18.
- Cat Scratch Fever. 6/18.
- A-Maze-ing. 7/18.
- Coasting Along. 8/18.
How do you make handmade gifts?
47 Easy Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Decoupage Soap.
- Picture Frame Message Board.
- Wooden Slab Key Holder.
- Scalloped Cork Board.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Bath Bombs.
- Mini Frame Magnets.
- Tile Coasters.
- Hand Painted Holiday Mugs.
What are the materials needed for explosion box?
To make an exploding box you’ll need a few basic things:
- Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid)
- Complimentary scrapbook paper.
- A glue stick.
- Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)
What size photos do you need for an explosion box?
Decorating your Explosion Box For my photos, I cut them 1/4 inch smaller than the “score” measurement for each layer. That means the photos on the bottom layer are 3.75 inches square, the ones on the middle layer are 3.25 inches square, and the ones on the top layer are 2.75 inches square.
How do you make an explosion birthday box?
How to Make an Explosion Box Step-by-Step
- Step 1: Print out your template of choice and cut where necessary.
- Step 2: Fold your explosion box.
- Step 3: Glue the layers together.
- Step 4: Assemble the lid.
- Step 5: Put it all together and personalize.