What can I use instead of tissue paper for a gift?
15 Alternatives to Wrapping Paper
- Baskets. Everyone loves a gift basket–so instead of hiding your gift under wrapping paper, display it proudly in a coordinating basket.
- Tissue Paper.
- Tins, Cans, or Jars.
- Paper Grocery Bags.
- Reusable Fabric Bags.
- Fabric Scraps.
Choose a gift basket filler. Some examples include shredded newspaper, shredded tissue paper, Easter grass, large pieces of confetti, packing straw or colored foam balls. There is no right or wrong type of filler for a basket. Just choose something you like and/or that you feel matches the contents of the gift basket.
What can I use if I dont have tissue paper?
If you run out of toilet paper, here’s what you can use instead
- Paper towels and tissues. Paper towels and tissues are probably the closest analogs to conventional toilet paper (and, frankly, ones that you may have already considered).
- Cardboard toilet paper rolls.
What is a unique way to wrap presents?
Well there are many ways to make that wrapping even more enticing, and here are 26 of our favorites:
- DIY Hand-Lettered Gift Wrapping.
- DIY Holiday Mouse Gift Wrap.
- Word Search Wrapping Paper.
- Fabric Gift Pouch.
- Threaded Pom-poms.
- Photo Wrapping Paper.
- Interactive Wrapping Paper.
- Chalkboard Wrapping Paper.
Can I wrap a gift with tissue paper?
Depending on the gift size or shape, you can wrap the gift like a traditional gift or roll it like a candy wrapper. If wrapping like a traditional gift, you can layer a few pieces of tissue paper before wrapping. For rolling, the piece of tissue paper will serve as its own layer.