- 1 How do you use a Walmart Blue Box Gift Card?
- 2 How long does money stay on a Walmart gift card?
- 3 Can Walmart gift cards be redeemed for cash?
- 4 How do I know if my Walmart gift card has money on it?
- 5 Can you use Walmart gift cards for gas?
- 6 Can you use a Walmart Gift Card to buy another Gift Card?
- 7 Can you use old Walmart gift cards?
- 8 Can I buy cigarettes with a Walmart gift card?
- 9 How can I turn my Walmart gift card into cash?
- 10 Can you transfer money from Walmart gift card to cash App?
- 11 Can you transfer Walmart gift cards to PayPal?
- 12 Can you transfer money from a gift card to debit card?
- 13 How long does it take a Visa gift card to activate?
- 14 Do gift cards expire?
- 15 How can I check my Walmart gift card without scratching it?
How do you use a Walmart Blue Box Gift Card?
Easy to Use
- Online, enter gift card number and PIN during checkout. The PIN provides secure online shopping.
- Save your Gift Card as one of your payment options. Enter the information once — it’s saved to your account for convenient access when you make purchases.
- Check Walmart Gift Card balance online.
How long does money stay on a Walmart gift card?
The Card never expires and we do not charge any fees. Reward points expire after 36 months, unless stated otherwise by us.
Can Walmart gift cards be redeemed for cash?
Nonreturnable; not for resale. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, Walmart plastic Gift Cards and eGift Cards (“Walmart Gift Cards”) are not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law. Resale of Walmart Gift Cards is strictly prohibited.
How do I know if my Walmart gift card has money on it?
You can check your Walmart gift card balance at any Walmart store location, or by going online:
- Check your Walmart gift card balance on Walmart’s gift card balance page at www.walmart.com/account/giftcards/balance.
- Enter the card number and PIN code.
- Select “Get Card Balance”.
Can you use Walmart gift cards for gas?
Can I use my Gift Card at gas stations? Yes, but you must pay inside the Gas Station. You cannot use your Card to pay at the pump.
Can you use a Walmart Gift Card to buy another Gift Card?
Yes. You can use a Walmart gift card to purchase any other gift card on their display. You could even in theory split YOUR gift card into smaller denominations of Walmart gift cards.
Can you use old Walmart gift cards?
10. Expiration Date. The Walmart Visa Gift Card may not be used after the expiration date on the Walmart Visa Gift Card (“Expiration Date”), but the funds on the Walmart Visa Gift Card do not expire and are still available after the Expiration Date.
Can I buy cigarettes with a Walmart gift card?
Can You Buy Cigarettes With A Walmart Gift Card. Yes, Walmart customers can buy tobacco products, including cigarettes, cigars, rolling tobacco, rolling papers, chewing paper, etc, with Walmart gift cards. If you have one of these, it will clearly state on the front “This gift card cannot be used to purchase tobacco”.
How can I turn my Walmart gift card into cash?
Gameflip is the safest way to sell Walmart gift cards for cash. Gameflip is the simplest way to sell unwanted Walmart gift cards for cash. You can sell any unused, prepaid and non-reloadable gift cards on Gameflip. Popular gift cards on Gameflip are Steam cards, PSN, Xbox Live, Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play cards.
Can you transfer money from Walmart gift card to cash App?
No, you cannot directly add and use a Visa Gift Card on Cash App to transfer money from Gift Card to Cash App. However, most of the government-enabled prepaid cards are accepted and can only be used to send money to someone using a government-enabled prepaid card — and cannot deposit money from Cash App to your card. 6
Can you transfer Walmart gift cards to PayPal?
Per PayPal’s own Help FAQs, they state the following: You can’t link a gift card, prepaid card, or one-time-use card to your PayPal account. From our experience the exceptions are, PayPal Products or Green Dot Money Packs or a Prepaid Card that allows you to register both your name and billing address.
Can you transfer money from a gift card to debit card?
Yes, you can transfer money from most prepaid gift cards to your bank account using a service called CardCash. Unlike most prepaid cards, gift cards are disposable and can only be used until the balance reaches zero while most prepaid cards are reloadable and can be used indefinitely.
How long does it take a Visa gift card to activate?
After you activate the gift card, it should be ready to use. I have seen some cases where a gift card issuer imposes a waiting period after purchase, meaning the gift card may not be usable for up to 24-48 hours even though it has been activated.
Do gift cards expire?
Under federal law, a gift card cannot expire in less than five years after the date of purchase. But if it’s not used within 12 months, fees for inactivity, dormancy or service can be charged to the card each month, diminishing its value.
How can I check my Walmart gift card without scratching it?
Check your gift card balance With your 16-digit card number and PIN, you can check the balance of a Walmart Gift Card either online here, in a Walmart store or by calling 1-888-537-5503.