What can I make with old greeting cards?
10 Creative Ways to Repurpose Greeting Cards
- Create Cute Customized Gift Tags. Most cards are colorful and filled with patterns.
- DIY Garland Décor.
- Picture-Perfect Framed Photos.
- Fun DIY Puzzle.
- It’s Scrapbook Time!
- Save Money on Gift Boxes.
- Send a Customized Postcard.
- Make a New Card.
How do you make a placemat out of Christmas cards?
- Dig out last year’s greeting cards.
- Scribe 4-6 inch (10-15 cm) circles on the picture areas of ten (preferably color coordinated) greeting cards.
- Cut out the circles.
- Cut two sheets of clear contact paper to approximately 20×26 inches (50×65 cm).
- Peel away the paper backing from one sheet of contact paper.
How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.
Which paper is used for making gift box?
Cardstock. Cardstock is a medium weight paper. It is heavier than printer paper and thinner than cardboard. Greeting cards, scrapbooking, handmade boxes, and more are most often made from this type of paper.
How do you make handmade gifts?
47 Easy Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Decoupage Soap.
- Picture Frame Message Board.
- Wooden Slab Key Holder.
- Scalloped Cork Board.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Bath Bombs.
- Mini Frame Magnets.
- Tile Coasters.
- Hand Painted Holiday Mugs.