- 1 How do you display a gift basket?
- 2 How do you assemble a self care basket?
- 3 How do you fill empty space in a gift basket?
- 4 How do you make a hamper without a basket?
- 5 What should I put in a wellness basket?
- 6 What should I put in a care basket?
- 7 What are self care items?
- 8 What do you stuff the bottom of a gift basket with?
How do you display a gift basket?
The best way to arrange the items in the basket is to place the largest/heaviest items in the back, then place the shorter/smaller items in the front where they will be most visible. Finally, add very small items such as individually wrapped chocolates.
How do you assemble a self care basket?
Ideas for Things to Put in Your Self-Care Gift Basket
- Soft, cozy socks.
- Bath products.
- Hot tea or drink mixes.
- Art supplies.
- A sweet treat.
- A scented item.
- Don’t forget yourself, pick up a pair of bamboo socks and cozy up on the sofa with my book A Stress-Free Christmas for a little self-care this holiday season.
How do you fill empty space in a gift basket?
Choose a gift basket filler. Some examples include shredded newspaper, shredded tissue paper, Easter grass, large pieces of confetti, packing straw or colored foam balls. There is no right or wrong type of filler for a basket. Just choose something you like and/or that you feel matches the contents of the gift basket.
How do you make a hamper without a basket?
Make A Gift Hamper Without A Crappy Basket! Some ideas for you:
- Wrapped cardboard boxes.
- Felt baskets.
- Flat pack boxes designed for flat hampers.
- Tote bags or gift bags.
- Old crockery, bowls, casserole dishes.
- Serving trays.
- Crate boxes.
- Or you could make the container, like a fabric basket.
What should I put in a wellness basket?
What should I put in a wellness basket? We recommend adding anything from non-toxic nail polish to tea, bath salts, supplements and a good book.
What should I put in a care basket?
Care package ideas:
- Stress ball or fidget spinner.
- Coffee (or a gift card to a coffee shop)
- Water bottle.
- Healthy snacks like granola bars, dried fruit, mixed nuts or trail mix.
- Study supplies like notecards, highlighters, colored pens and sticky notes.
- Candy and chocolate.
- Chewing gum.
- Stress relief candle.
What are self care items?
15 self-care products that will help you de-stress and relax
- Our favorite essential oil diffuser.
- A month of Headspace to clear your mind.
- An affordable yoga mat to introduce gentle movement into your day.
- An expert-approved foot spa for some end-of-day pampering.
- A calming herbal tea.
- A cleansing mud mask.
Regardless of the basket you choose, you should fill the bottom with crumpled paper or another type of filler before adding the gift items. This filler provides an even, decorative base. Crumpled tissue paper is one of the most common options, but shredded paper, shredded cellophane, and straw can also work well.