How do you turn a box into a gift box?
Secure the shoebox in the middle of the wrapping paper piece onto the plain side of the paper. Before folding and securing the wrapping paper over the long edge, fold the edge of the paper in by about 1cm just to give a neat finish. Placed the gift inside the box and covered the box top in the same wrapping paper.
How do you reuse an empty cardboard box?
16 Creative Ways To Repurpose Cardboard Boxes
- Sequin Letter Garland. Or cover them in fake moss for a more down-to-earth vibe.
- Desktop Catchall Organizer.
- Floating Tube Shelf.
- Cardboard Roll Sunburst Mirror.
- Geometric Cardboard Lamp.
- Colorful Cardboard Lanterns.
- New Boxes Out Of Old Boxes.
- Belted Storage Totes.
What to do with empty boxes?
Other uses for used cardboard boxes
- Compost them. Cardboard can easily be added to a compost pile and used for mulch and gardening.
- Protect your floors when painting.
- Make drawer dividers.
- Use them for stylish storage.
- Use them for car or garage storage.
- Make a cat playhouse.
- Keep them for shipping.