How do you make a small origami box?
Lets get started.
- Step 1) Start with a square sheet of paper with the white side facing up. Fold the paper in half horizontally.
- Step 2) Fold the paper in half vertically. Crease it well and then unfold it.
- Step 3) Fold the corner of the paper to the centre. You’ll do this on each of the 4 corners.
How do you make an origami bow?
How to make Origami Paper Bows/Ribbon.
- Start with your paper pattern side down.
- Fold in half again and crease.
- Open your paper out and flip it over.
- Open it out, turn it 90 degrees and fold in half again diagonally.
- Open back out.
- Collapse your paper along the folded lines pattern side in.
How do you make a paper open box?
- Get a square piece of paper and fold in half.
- Open out and fold the edges into the middle.
- Now you need to get the edges (next to the centre line) and fold them back out a tiny bit so right in the middle there is only one layer.
- Unfold them.
- Refold the thin strips for the edge of the box.
How do you make an origami game?
Steps to make a origami finger game
- Fold the sheet of paper twice diagonally and open it again.
- Fold each corner on the center of the sheet of paper now marked with folds.
- You get a square.
- You obtain a square again.
- Slip your fingers behind each square.
How do u make an origami heart?
Origami Heart How-To
- Place a 6″ x 6″ square of origami paper colored-side down.
- Fold top point of paper to meet center crease.
- Fold bottom point up to meet top fold.
- Fold right side up diagonally to align with center.
- Repeat on left side to meet center crease.
- Flip over folded paper; fold side and top points in 1/2″.