How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.
Which paper is used for making gift box?
Cardstock. Cardstock is a medium weight paper. It is heavier than printer paper and thinner than cardboard. Greeting cards, scrapbooking, handmade boxes, and more are most often made from this type of paper.
What is an envelope punch board?
The 2-way envelope punch creates fold tabs and round corners. It is easy to create designer envelopes in dozens of sizes. Printed on the punch board are a variety of cards sizes, paper sizes, and the score lines.
Which paper is used for explosion box?
An explosion box is made from sheets of cardstock that nest inside each other.
How do you make a gift explosion box?
To make an exploding box you’ll need a few basic things:
- Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid)
- Complimentary scrapbook paper.
- A glue stick.
- Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)