What can I do with a piece of paper?
30 Things to Do with a Piece of Paper
- An overlapping book. Place three sheets of paper so each one overlaps slightly like this:
- A concertina book. Really cool for lists, people description, etc.
- A Triarama.
- A fan book.
- A Diorama.
- Symmetrical Shapes Mobile.
- Question Balls.
- Word trees.
Which paper is used for explosion box?
An explosion box is made from sheets of cardstock that nest inside each other.
How do you make an easy explosion box?
How to Make an Explosion Box Step-by-Step
- Step 1: Print out your template of choice and cut where necessary.
- Step 2: Fold your explosion box.
- Step 3: Glue the layers together.
- Step 4: Assemble the lid.
- Step 5: Put it all together and personalize.
How do you make a birthday explosion box?
To make an exploding box you’ll need a few basic things:
- Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid)
- Complimentary scrapbook paper.
- A glue stick.
- Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)