- 1 What do Maractite wave coins do?
- 2 What do you do with basic Gift Box Neopets?
- 3 How do you open Gift Boxes in Neopets?
- 4 Can you sell Neocash items?
- 5 How do you send gifts on Neopets?
- 6 How do I get rid of Neocash?
- 7 How do you sell stocks on Neopets?
- 8 What are GBCs Neopets?
- 9 How do you trade in NC Neopets?
- 10 Can you sell art for Neopoints?
What do Maractite wave coins do?
- Album Item – This item can be placed on the Maractite Coins page (in position #8) in your Stamp Album.
- Anchor Management – This item is exclusively available from Anchor Management.
- Sea Shells – This is the official type for this item on Neopets.
What do you do with basic Gift Box Neopets?
You can use this Gift Box to give a Neocash items to another Neopets user as a gift. To decorate this Gift Box with special wrapping, go to the new Gift Wrap shop in the NC Mall.
How do you open Gift Boxes in Neopets?
You may access your Event Inbox and Neomail Inbox by clicking on the icons (a Gift Box for your Event Inbox and an envelope for your Neomail Inbox) directly above the “My Account” link on the top Neopets navigation bar.
Can you sell Neocash items?
4. This is super important: Neocash items can not, under ANY circumstances, be traded for anything other than a Neocash item! This means no requesting Neopoint items for your Neocash items and no offering on Neocash items with Neopoint items.
How do you send gifts on Neopets?
For Neopoint items, you can simply open the window to the item and click on “Give to Neofriend” and type in the username of whoever you want to give the gift to! For Neocash items, you will need a Gift Box, but the process is pretty much the same.
How do I get rid of Neocash?
Unfortunately you have to spend more NC to get rid of them. You can try trading them using a gift box (gotten from redeeming NC cards or buying a Gift Box Capsule) for something you’d prefer (known as a custom).
How do you sell stocks on Neopets?
To sell stocks, click the arrow to the left of the logo and type in how many of the stock you want to sell. To sell shares from multiple companies at once, do the same for all the companies whose stock you want to sell and click “sell shares” at the bottom of your portfolio.
What are GBCs Neopets?
Units of Trade: GBCs (Gift Box Capsules) are the basic unit of trade currency for NC traders. They normally cost 200 NC a piece and are only available in the NC Mall for a week or so every month. Every item has a ‘cap value’, which means how many GBC it is worth.
How do you trade in NC Neopets?
The most convenient way to obtain both NC and gift boxes is to purchase and upload an NC eCard to your Neopets account. If you don’t have any NC items to trade, then a good starting point is to play NC Mall games, participate in NC Mall Events (when available), or offer a ‘custom’ with your available NC.
Can you sell art for Neopoints?
As you don’t own Neopoints, you can’t sell them or the time it took you to accumulate them. When we find someone selling Neopoints, we freeze the seller’s accounts and all the accounts of anyone who has purchased the Neopoints.