What goes into a game night gift basket?
For a game night gift basket, consider including:
- One or two inexpensive board games for multiple players.
- Homemade scorecards personalized with family members’ names.
- Deck of cards or family card games.
- Snack mix, candy, or cookies to share while playing.
- Book of magic tricks.
How do you fill a gift box?
Tips & tricks for filling a gift box Add bunched up paper to the bottom of the box and cover it with the colorful shredded filler. This will help lift up the items so they don’t get “lost” in the box. Take edible items out of their commercial packages and wrap them up in more decorative containers.
What do you need for a gift basket?
Things You’ll Need
- Basket, box, bag, or other container.
- Gift items (homemade or store-bought)
- Tissue paper, shredded paper, shredded cellophane, or straw.
- Cellophane, shrink wrap, or tulle.
- Ribbon or twine.
- Enclosure card.
What do you put in a family hamper?
Some gift hamper basket ideas include:
- Food theme – not just any food, but it might be a wine or beer hamper or a chocolate hamper or a homemade hamper or a BBQ themed hamper.
- Gardening theme.
- Crafting theme – I would love a hamper full of quilting odds and ends and fabric!
- Spa hamper.
- Movie-themed hamper.
What do you put in a Christmas gift box?
What do you put in a Christmas Eve box? Christmas Eve box gift ideas
- a Christmas film.
- a Christmas plant.
- handmade gifts.
- a book.
- a handwritten note or letter.
- a mug.
- Christmas wine.
- hot chocolate.
How do you secure things in a gift basket?
A few simple techniques hold the basket’s contents together.
- Line the bottom of the gift basket with at least a few inches of raffia.
- Tie sets of items together with ribbon.
- Place the largest items at the back of the gift basket, leaning them against the back edge for support.
How do you display items in a gift basket?
We recommend starting by placing the larger and heavier gift items in the back. Place shorter and smaller items in front, arranging them in a way that all gifts are visible. Use tissue paper or shred to help boost height for items that may not be quite as visible.